- Stabilize DNA and RNA for target detection at room temperature
- Maintains sample integrity throughout temperature fluctuations encountered during real-life shipping and handling conditions (e.g., -20°C to +50°C)
- Eliminate the need for post-collection freezer storage and cold-chain transport
- At-home collection of saliva samples without the challenges associated with clinical or hospital settings
- Simultaneous detection of DNA and RNA from bacteria and viruses all from one sample
- Improve donor compliance and maximize successful sample collections with intuitive and validated instructions
- Yields compatible with qPCR & RT-qPCR assays
- Bar coded for full sample traceability (128C format)
- Room temperature stability for the detection of SARS-CoV-2
- 99% inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 in collected and stabilized samples
OMNIgene•ORAL | OME-505 (CE-IVD marked)
All-in-one system for the collection and rapid stabilization of microbial DNA and RNA.
OMNIgene®•ORAL is an all-in-one solution for collection, stabilization, storage and transportation of saliva samples at ambient temperature for the detection of viral and bacterial targets (DNA and RNA).
Collection and stabilization kits for microbial DNA and viral RNA including SARS-CoV-2 from saliva.
Key features and benefits
Safe collection and inactivation of SARS-CoV-2¹
1 DNA Genotek, Inactivation of SARS-CoV-2, MK-01430 (pdf)
View donor user instructions
Safety Data Sheets
Blogs, Webinars, Podcasts
Beyond ORAL microbiome
The OMNIgene® line of products also includes all-in-one systems for quantitative profile analysis of the gut and vaginal microbiome.View All Microbiome Collection Devices
DNA from saliva vs. blood
Who wins the cost battle?
Overcoming challenges in DNA sample collection.
Download this research report to help you increase your compliance rate.