- Do NOT eat, drink, smoke or chew gum for 30 minutes before giving your saliva sample.
- Do NOT remove the plastic film from the funnel lid.
- Rx only
- Wash with water if stabilizing liquid comes in contact with eyes or skin. Do NOT ingest.
- Click here to view the safety data sheet.
- Grants / Contests
- The Molecular Club
- Promise of Excellence
- DNA Genotek Partner Program
- DNA Genotek Referral Program
Oragene•Dx | OGD-500/OGD-600
Procedure: Most people take between 2 and 5 minutes to deliver a saliva sample following steps 1 to 5.
Spit into funnel until the amount of liquid saliva (not bubbles) reaches the fill line shown in picture #1.
Hold the tube upright with one hand. Close the funnel lid with the other hand (as shown) by firmly pushing the lid until you hear a loud click. The liquid in the lid will be released into the tube to mix with the saliva. Make sure that the lid is closed tightly.
Hold the tube upright. Unscrew the funnel from the tube.
Use the small cap to close the tube tightly.
Shake the capped tube for 5 seconds. Discard or recycle the funnel.
Intended use: For the collection of human DNA from saliva samples.
Contents: Kit contains stabilizing liquid.
Warnings and precautions:
Small cap may pose a choking hazard.
Watch the OGD-500/OGD-600 collection instruction video
Inside DNA Genotek