- Eliminate daily NaOH/NALC reagent preparation and quality control
- Easily liquefy and decontaminate sputum samples
- Enable streamlined workflows and sample batching to improve laboratory efficiency
- Enable sample standardization and improve sample quality
- Simplify sputum processing and reagent preparation
OMNIgene•SPUTUM | OM-SPD-CA
For use outside Canada, click here.
OMNIgene·SPUTUM has been discontinued effective October 31, 2019. Please read the discontinuation notice here.
A ready-made reagent with a long shelf-life for liquefying and decontaminating sputum
OMNIgene®•SPUTUM is a ready-made, non-toxic and highly stable reagent that liquefies and decontaminates sputum samples. Optimized samples are compatible with routine microbiological tests. OMNIgene•SPUTUM is a direct replacement for NaOH/NALC-based sputum processing methods.
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
Full terms and conditions for all DNA Genotek products are available here.
DNA Genotek's sample collection devices and nucleic acid stabilization chemistries are protected by issued and pending patents in numerous countries around the world.